- Wexford Resilience
- Green Party enters negotiations
- Opportunity for members to join policy groups
- Government formation: What do Wexford Greens think?
- COVID Posters
- Green Party leader calls for National Unity Government
- Message from Green Party leader Eamon Ryan
- Letterkenny hosts Green Party Convention
- Greens will talk to anyone and everyone!
- Green Party talks to all parties in its efforts to form government
- Green Tsunami!
- Election Day at last
- Friday canvassing reminder!
- MEP Grace O’Sullivan endorses Paula’s campaign
- Paula is Green Party candidate for Wexford
Tag Archives: Wexford Greens
The Green Party has just enjoyed its biggest success yet in a General Election, leaping from 2 seats to 12. This great result has been hard-won both at local and national levels. Full credit to party leader Eamon Ryan for keeping … Continue reading
In our final post of the evening before Election Day, Paula Roseingrave’s Election Agent, Paul Dubsky, encourages everyone to get out and vote tomorrow. And to vote Green!
Paula Roseingrave (right) is the Green Party candidate for Wexford in the upcoming General Election. Here she is with MEP Grace O’Sullivan and committee member Martin Reading. Paula will be joining us at The Bullring, Wexford this Saturday(Jan 25) at … Continue reading
Wexford Greens are planning a big canvas of Wexford town next Friday morning. Karin Dubsky and her campaign team will be there. If you have an hour or two to spare in the morning we would love to see you. … Continue reading
Karin Dubsky gave a stirring talk in Wexford town last weekend when outlining her reasons for moving from activist to politician. The party announced the previous week that she had been selected to run in the upcoming Wexford by-election. … Continue reading
Karin Dubsky, the Green Party candidate in the upcoming Wexford by-election, is looking forward to speaking at a Wexford Fringe Festival exhibition in Wexford town which features the work of Hanneke van Ryswyk and Serena Caulfield. Hanneke, based in Blackwater, … Continue reading