If you do nothing else this week make sure you make a trip to your local food and craft producers market. Every Friday morning the Bullring Market in Wexford town comes alive with discerning foodies and lovers of locally made crafts. Chemical-free food? Check. Absence of air-miles? Check. Value for money and service with a smile? Check Check! While you browse be sure to grab a java at Una’s – best in town. Around the corner at the rear of St Iberius Church there is a smaller market where you can pick up delicious quiches and pastries, including a favourite in our house – gluten-free coconut slices.
- Grace O’Sullivan is ready for Europe!
- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy