So just what has Minister for Environment Phil Hogan achieved on the climate change front?
Having promised so much he has systematically dismantled much of what the Greens put in place when in government. It’s terrible to say but it looks like the Minister simply doesn’t know what he is at. Either that or the climate change deniers have gotten to him! Have a look at all the things he hasn’t done at www.greenparty.ie
- Grace O’Sullivan is ready for Europe!
- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy