We are just back from a very successful Convention 2013 in wild and windy Salthill. Inspirational talks and discussions, good motions, meeting up with old friends, and looking forward to a re-energised GP stepping up to the plate again. While every news bulletin this weekend may have been reporting on another party gathering in neighbouring County Mayo we were happy to go about our business out of the limelight. Inspirational speakers like Duncan Stewart, Manchan Magan and Brendan Dunford delivered excellent thought-provoking speeches, challenging us to think outside the box and to “be the difference”. Food Spokesman Seamus Sheridan brought together a great panel for his discussion on food, its provenance and availability, and the people who produce it. What we need is nothing short of a revolution, “a quiet revolution”. Are you ready!
- Grace O’Sullivan is ready for Europe!
- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy