We are just back from a very successful Convention 2013 in wild and windy Salthill. Inspirational talks and discussions, good motions, meeting up with old friends, and looking forward to a re-energised GP stepping up to the plate again. While every news bulletin this weekend may have been reporting on another party gathering in neighbouring County Mayo we were happy to go about our business out of the limelight. Inspirational speakers like Duncan Stewart, Manchan Magan and Brendan Dunford delivered excellent thought-provoking speeches, challenging us to think outside the box and to “be the difference”. Food Spokesman Seamus Sheridan brought together a great panel for his discussion on food, its provenance and availability, and the people who produce it. What we need is nothing short of a revolution, “a quiet revolution”. Are you ready!
- MEP Grace O’Sullivan endorses Paula’s campaign
- Paula is Green Party candidate for Wexford
- Join us in Wexford town this Friday
- Karin needs your support!
- Karin Dubsky sets out her stall at exhibition talk
- Green Party candidate Karin Dubsky to speak at Wexford festival exhibition
- Karin Dubsky to stand for Green Party
- Grace O’Sullivan is ready for Europe!
- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017