“The sixth successive year of austerity for the beleaguered Irish people, and the harshest so far …” says The Examiner of Budget 2013 in a December 3rd editorial entitled “Hardest hit will be hit hard … again”. It’s a nice piece. Read it: http://www.irishexaminer.com/budget/analysis/budget-2013-215726.html
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
- So where does the Green Party stand on the 8th Amendment?
- Still looking for a reason to vote Green?