The Green Economy Group, consisting of 25 national environmental NGOs, has been meeting with senior Government officials in preparation for the “Action Plan for Jobs 2013″. The outcome of this process is the document “Creating Sustainable Employment by Greening the Economy”.
If Ireland is to prosper we must have a coherent plan for greening the economy. The Green Economy Group hope that this paper is a useful contribution to start the process of creating that plan.
- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!