Prof. Diarmaid Ferriter has resigned from the Board of the National Library in protest at government policy on culture. Zoning in the specific there is no doubt that Ferriter is particularly incensed at a government proposal that the National Archives and the Irish Manuscripts Commission be merged with the National Library of Ireland. He accuses the government of being “intent on doing untold damage to the very institutions which are the custodians of so much … history”.
- Green Tsunami!
- Election Day at last
- Friday canvassing reminder!
- MEP Grace O’Sullivan endorses Paula’s campaign
- Paula is Green Party candidate for Wexford
- Join us in Wexford town this Friday
- Karin needs your support!
- Karin Dubsky sets out her stall at exhibition talk
- Green Party candidate Karin Dubsky to speak at Wexford festival exhibition
- Karin Dubsky to stand for Green Party
- Grace O’Sullivan is ready for Europe!
- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant