Jamestown Environmental Reserve is situated close to Oylegate, Co Wexford. Owner, Will Warham, has been nurturing this 60 acres of so for several decades to the point where it is now a veritable haven for indigenous plants, bugs and wildlife. Our last trip to the reserve was kiboshed by the weather so we have pencilled in a new trip for late January, 2012. Our host will show us around and tell us about the work he has been doing to bring the reserve to where it is today (for further info on this see http://www.enniscorthyguardian.ie/lifestyle/nature-calls-at-wills-unique-farm-2917250.html ). Bring raingear, wellies, camera, binoculars (if you have them) and maybe a change of clothes. We will have a cuppa and a chat afterwards. Friends are welcome. Email wexfordgreens@utvinternet to confirm you are coming.
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
- So where does the Green Party stand on the 8th Amendment?
- Still looking for a reason to vote Green?
- Green Party leader Eamon Ryan to speak in Gorey
- Ann’s Election Launch Evening A Great Success