Some of Ireland’s best-known musicians will be performing at a special anniversary concert to celebrate 30 years of the Greens in Ireland at Vicar Street on Sunday, 11 December
The performers include: Dónal Lunny, who will have a rare musical reunion with Maighréad and Tríona Ní Dhomhnaill. Also taking to the stage are Eleanor McEvoy, and Steve Wickham of The Waterboys and No Crows, Ciaran Tourish (Altan), Nick Kelly and Martin Hayes. MC is Eamon Keane.
Tickets priced €28 are now on sale. Buy online at Ticketmaster, by following this web link. Alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01 679 0012.
- Grace O’Sullivan is ready for Europe!
- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy