The Green Party’s “Meeting Point @ Carnsore” get-together last weekend was a great success. The workshops were all well attended with issues such as economics, the EU, the presidency, digital communications and general Green policy getting a good airing. The mood was very upbeat and positive. The weekend had a social side to it as well and, with the weather very much on side, there was something of a holiday mood in evidence. Some took the short stroll down to the beach for a quick (very quick!) dip, others took off for walks around The Point. And in the evenings there was lots of craic agus ceol into the small hours. Everyone was on the road by noon on Sunday with just one thing on their minds: would they make it home in time to see Dublin and Kerry doing battle in Croker! All going well this weekend will happen again at the same next year and hopefully become a regular fixture in the Green calendar.
- Grace O’Sullivan is ready for Europe!
- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy