- Green Tsunami!
- Election Day at last
- Friday canvassing reminder!
- MEP Grace O’Sullivan endorses Paula’s campaign
- Paula is Green Party candidate for Wexford
- Join us in Wexford town this Friday
- Karin needs your support!
- Karin Dubsky sets out her stall at exhibition talk
- Green Party candidate Karin Dubsky to speak at Wexford festival exhibition
- Karin Dubsky to stand for Green Party
- Grace O’Sullivan is ready for Europe!
- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
Friends of The Raven
Among the group’s main aims for The Raven are (a) the appointment of a full-time warden; (b) extensive signage notifying visitors of the various applicable regulations; (c) more frequent weekend monitoring/policing; (d) more stringent application of the law. They are also calling on Wexford County Council and An Garda Suiochana to be more proactive at preventing theft from automobiles parked at car-parks in the general area (Ballinesker, White Gap and Culleton’s Gap, as well as Wexford Wildfowl Reserve). One possible deterrent is the installation of motion-sensor CCTV cameras. They also ask that the public be more vigilant and more willing to report instances of bad behaviour.
One thing is certain: if it were not for the work of Friends of The Raven this area would be in an awful condition.