- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
- So where does the Green Party stand on the 8th Amendment?
- Still looking for a reason to vote Green?
- Green Party leader Eamon Ryan to speak in Gorey
- Ann’s Election Launch Evening A Great Success
Friends of The Raven
Among the group’s main aims for The Raven are (a) the appointment of a full-time warden; (b) extensive signage notifying visitors of the various applicable regulations; (c) more frequent weekend monitoring/policing; (d) more stringent application of the law. They are also calling on Wexford County Council and An Garda Suiochana to be more proactive at preventing theft from automobiles parked at car-parks in the general area (Ballinesker, White Gap and Culleton’s Gap, as well as Wexford Wildfowl Reserve). One possible deterrent is the installation of motion-sensor CCTV cameras. They also ask that the public be more vigilant and more willing to report instances of bad behaviour.
One thing is certain: if it were not for the work of Friends of The Raven this area would be in an awful condition.