The Green Party held its Annual Convention on June 11. This was the first since the General Election and the first under new leader Eamonn Ryan. Wexford Green Stan Nangle was elected to the NEC. While numbers at this Convention were down on previous years there was a great air of optimism regarding the party’s future. There was general acknowledgement that the party, while in government, had some successes in introducing a green flavour to government policy. It is unfortunate that much af this is now being pushed aside by the current administration.
- Green Tsunami!
- Election Day at last
- Friday canvassing reminder!
- MEP Grace O’Sullivan endorses Paula’s campaign
- Paula is Green Party candidate for Wexford
- Join us in Wexford town this Friday
- Karin needs your support!
- Karin Dubsky sets out her stall at exhibition talk
- Green Party candidate Karin Dubsky to speak at Wexford festival exhibition
- Karin Dubsky to stand for Green Party
- Grace O’Sullivan is ready for Europe!
- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant