Aughrim Village hosts WILD&SLOW 2011 on Nov 19 and 20 (a week later than originally planned). Street lined wood burning croziers, winter woollies, roasted chestnuts, game pies, mulled wine and all of the wild food harvest that Wicklow, “The Garden of Ireland” has to offer. Slow Food Ireland presents an opportunity to enjoy a unique European Winter-Fest style market, with rows of wooden stalls lining both sides of the street and hundreds of homemade foods on display. Wild & Slow 2011, an exciting national event, is designed to showcase and celebrate the best of wild foods that the Garden of Ireland has to offer. Visit http://wildandslow.com.
- Grace O’Sullivan is ready for Europe!
- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy