Aughrim Village hosts WILD&SLOW 2011 on Nov 19 and 20 (a week later than originally planned). Street lined wood burning croziers, winter woollies, roasted chestnuts, game pies, mulled wine and all of the wild food harvest that Wicklow, “The Garden of Ireland” has to offer. Slow Food Ireland presents an opportunity to enjoy a unique European Winter-Fest style market, with rows of wooden stalls lining both sides of the street and hundreds of homemade foods on display. Wild & Slow 2011, an exciting national event, is designed to showcase and celebrate the best of wild foods that the Garden of Ireland has to offer. Visit http://wildandslow.com.
- Wexford Resilience
- Green Party enters negotiations
- Opportunity for members to join policy groups
- Government formation: What do Wexford Greens think?
- COVID Posters
- Green Party leader calls for National Unity Government
- Message from Green Party leader Eamon Ryan
- Letterkenny hosts Green Party Convention
- Greens will talk to anyone and everyone!
- Green Party talks to all parties in its efforts to form government
- Green Tsunami!
- Election Day at last
- Friday canvassing reminder!
- MEP Grace O’Sullivan endorses Paula’s campaign
- Paula is Green Party candidate for Wexford