The latest anti-water charges march happens in Dublin today. We will not be there. Notwithstanding the government’s ham-fisted efforts in bringing in water charges we believe that we should pay – and not a general, but a specific, tax – for the provision of potable water and the disposal of our waste water. That said we respect the right of others to protest so as to make their own feelings known.
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
- So where does the Green Party stand on the 8th Amendment?
- Still looking for a reason to vote Green?
- Green Party leader Eamon Ryan to speak in Gorey
- Ann’s Election Launch Evening A Great Success