A working group, under the chair of Fr Sean Healy, presented this report to Phil Hogan T.D. Minister for the Environment, Community & Local Government. The Department published it in February 2014. I like the look of it. That said, it has the look of something that the Minister would be happy to stick at the bottom of the “To Do” pile … means he can get away with saying he has the report on his desk! http://www.environ.ie/en/Publications/Community/CommunityVoluntarySupports/FileDownLoad,36779,en.pdf
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
- So where does the Green Party stand on the 8th Amendment?
- Still looking for a reason to vote Green?
- Green Party leader Eamon Ryan to speak in Gorey
- Ann’s Election Launch Evening A Great Success