Wexford Greens are sad to see New Ross Councillor Niamh Fitzgibbon leave our ranks. Niamh has just announced that she will be running for Fine Gael in the upcoming local elections. We realise that this must have been a difficult decision for Niamh to have to make as she has been a very active and loyal Green Party member up to now. The Green Party’s loss is Fine Gael’s gain. Niamh is a hardworking grass-roots politician and we are sure that, regardless of which colours she is wearing, she will serve her constituents well.
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
- So where does the Green Party stand on the 8th Amendment?
- Still looking for a reason to vote Green?
- Green Party leader Eamon Ryan to speak in Gorey
- Ann’s Election Launch Evening A Great Success