Are you worried about the potential negative health effects of the new smart water meters? Don’t be! The RF waves emitted by the devices are relatively weak, and are only emitted for those moments when information is being transmitted. Besides which the devices are too far away from houses for you to be able to pick up anything. If you are concerned about RF radiation you might start by having a look at your mobile phone usage, and how you use it. While officially the jury is still out on the harm the use of cellular phones can cause (brain tumours, cancer) the advice is that one should avoid having one stuck to the side of one’s head for prolonged periods. For more info on the subject: http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/othercarcinogens/athome/smart-meters .
- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!