- Wexford Resilience
- Green Party enters negotiations
- Opportunity for members to join policy groups
- Government formation: What do Wexford Greens think?
- COVID Posters
- Green Party leader calls for National Unity Government
- Message from Green Party leader Eamon Ryan
- Letterkenny hosts Green Party Convention
- Greens will talk to anyone and everyone!
- Green Party talks to all parties in its efforts to form government
- Green Tsunami!
- Election Day at last
- Friday canvassing reminder!
- MEP Grace O’Sullivan endorses Paula’s campaign
- Paula is Green Party candidate for Wexford
Monthly Archives: April 2020
The Green Party is establishing new policy groups and it invites party members to explore the list of proposed groups and join whichever one best covers that members main area of interest. “These Groups have the goal of creating new, … Continue reading
Wexford Greens have advised the GP team charged with exploring the possibility of the party going into government as follows … From Wexford Greens meeting 19 Feb, 2020: Should the Greens agree to enter government as a minority partner or … Continue reading