- Climate Change
- Co. Wexford Issues
- DIY – Do it yourself!
- Green Party
- Latest News
- Rural Development
- Rural Revelopment
- Wexford local development
- Wexford Town
- New Committee in Place
- Minister O’Brien welcomes response to 2020 Voids Stimulus Programme
- Minister Eamon Ryan Launches Waste Action Plan for a Circular Economy
- Nobody said it was going to be easy
- EU Recovery Fund a step in the right direction but it has a few glaring omissions
- Town Centres Living pilot project
- Courtown Beach ‘Swept Away’
- Crunch time for the Greens
- Wexford Festival bows to the inevitable
- Draft Programme for Government
- Webinar: Re-imagining our cities and towns in times of Covid-19
- Wexford Resilience
- Green Party enters negotiations
- Opportunity for members to join policy groups
- Government formation: What do Wexford Greens think?
Monthly Archives: March 2020
The HSE has some well designed and easy to read COVID-related posters available for download.
Leader of the Green Party Eamon Ryan has called on his Dáil colleague to form a crisis National Unity Government to deal with the extraordinary position in which the country, and the World, presently finds itself. Sounds good in theory: stability … Continue reading
Dear fellow members, I hope you and your friends and family are safe and well. Fear is everywhere in the air with the Coronavirus and the only antidote to hand is hope in the power of collective action to … Continue reading
This year’s Green Party Convention takes place halfways between Wexford and Reykjavik, which is to say Letterkenny, June 6 and 7.
So, what’s the latest on the Green Party’s efforts to find consensus with other parties re putting together a workable government? Listen to party leader, Eamon Ryan. And here’s here’s new Green TD Joe O’Brien‘s take on it. When he speaks … Continue reading