- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
- So where does the Green Party stand on the 8th Amendment?
- Still looking for a reason to vote Green?
- Green Party leader Eamon Ryan to speak in Gorey
- Ann’s Election Launch Evening A Great Success
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Good article by Cara Augustenborg in today’s Indo. The current outgoing Dáil was much the poorer for not having a green voice. The so called establishment parties (on the right, less right and centre!) have barely a word to say … Continue reading
With #GE16 almost upon us we hope that whoever ends up with their hands on the tiller of the good ship Ireland can deliver on all the pre-election promises made. On the environmental front we want to see a focus … Continue reading
“Same as it ever was” sang David Byrne of Talking Heads. He might well have been talking about the performance of our political leaders in the first of the pre-election Leaders’ Debates on RTE 1. The amount of populist rhetoric and … Continue reading
In the Green Party, positions such as these are agreed by a 66% vote of our members. In the past, the Green Party has had no position on repeal or otherwise of the 8th amendment. At our most recent convention … Continue reading