- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
Monthly Archives: October 2014
So the government thought it was going to placate the masses with a relatively benign budget and what do we do? We snub our noses at it and say “too little, too late”. We cannot forgive them for asking to tighten our … Continue reading
You can find out at St Iberius Church, Wexford on Thursday, Oct 30 (7.30pm). The occasion is International Day of Prayer for Climate Justice. What better time could there be to take an objective and reflective look at an issue … Continue reading
Listening to the news today it feels like the good times are back. One hears that unemployment continues to fall (now at its lowest level since 2009), job creation is going up, the economy is performing strongly and “could bounce … Continue reading