- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
Monthly Archives: May 2014
We all know that there are major problems with our health service – long waiting times, shortage of senior doctors, unreliable ambulance service, cost overruns, withdrawing of medical cards from needy families, etc. We know that some of this may … Continue reading
This week (May 17-25) is National Biodiversity Week. There are events happening around Ireland to try encourage us all to get out celebrate the great outdoors. “National Biodiversity Week provides us with lots of great opportunities to get up close and … Continue reading
At the recent launch of the Green Euro election manifesto, candidate for Ireland South, Grace O’Sullivan, said: “The Government are not listening to the people, and it continues to place an undue burden on the most vulnerable in our society. … Continue reading
As Cllr Danny Forde faces into the final few weeks of campaigning before the elections he has taken time out to tell us how he feels he can make a difference. Forde has been getting a very positive reaction on … Continue reading
Minister for Social Protection Joan Burton finally decides enough is enough and she is making a stand. She wants no cuts to her department’s budget. We read in the Indo that the Minister “launched a scathing attack on a number … Continue reading