- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
Monthly Archives: April 2014
I read in www.thejournal.ie that, on the subject of the first pre-election opinion poll (the Irish Indo’s Millward Brown poll), a Fine Gael party source has described it as “a long overdue kick up the arse”. http://www.thejournal.ie/european-election-opinion-poll-labour-1436968-Apr2014
Duncan Stewart has decided not to run in the upcoming European elections opting, instead, to give his full support to the Green Party’s Grace O’Sullivan. http://greenparty.ie/news?n=393
Green Party Councillor Danny Forde has been confirmed as the party’s sole candidate in County Wexford in the upcoming local elections. Having just completed his first term as a Councillor Danny has built up a reputation as a hard-working, no-nonsense … Continue reading
Wexford Tidy Towns launches its “Let’s Bee Friendly” project this Thursday, April 10 at 7pm in Wexford Town Library. “Let’s Bee Friendly” is an exciting biodiversity project, developed in association with Wexford County Council, to generate greater awareness of the … Continue reading