- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
- So where does the Green Party stand on the 8th Amendment?
- Still looking for a reason to vote Green?
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Grace O’Sullivan, Green Party MEP candidate for Ireland South, visited Wexford last week for the first formal visit of her campaign. With a jam-packed schedule O’Sullivan hardly had time time to draw breath between meetings, walkabouts, photoshoots and a visit … Continue reading
Glenbrook Estate lies in the shadow of the old Wexford hospital. Unfortunately for its residents it also sits right next to a dump they did not know about on the old hospital grounds. Suffice to say that they know now! … Continue reading
Grace O’Sullivan, Green Party candidate for Europe in Ireland South, joins Cllr Danny Forde and Trevor Sargent at a retail unit’s flood barrier on Wexford’s quay front. Look at the height of it! Yet three of the highest recorded tides … Continue reading
Grace O’Sullivan is the Green Party MEP candidate in Ireland South. The popular Tramore-based eco-activist knows she has a tough job crossing the line first but she is up for it. And anyone that knows her knows that this is … Continue reading
There was a great sense of renewed optimism at the recent Green Party convention held in Dublin. If we can take even a hint of this with us on the election trail we should be looking good in May. Bring … Continue reading