- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
- So where does the Green Party stand on the 8th Amendment?
- Still looking for a reason to vote Green?
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Aisling FitzGibbon, aka ‘The Girl Against Fluoride’, is taking legal action against the Irish Government to end the policy of mandatory water fluoridation of public water supplies. Despite the fact that there is a growing body of scientific evidence pointing … Continue reading
TDS voted today in favour of a bill to abolish town councils. The Local Government Bill merges town councils into county councils. This means that Wexford Borough Council, and the various town councils throughout the county, will soon be no … Continue reading
Parts of rural Ireland are up in arms at the prospect of an army of huge pylons running through the countryside. Co Wexford in particular has reason to be concerned as the company charged with the task of delivering additional … Continue reading
Are you worried about the potential negative health effects of the new smart water meters? Don’t be! The RF waves emitted by the devices are relatively weak, and are only emitted for those moments when information is being transmitted. Besides … Continue reading