- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Just so you know, we are voting NO next Friday to the referendum on abolishing the Seanad. The government says the Seanad should be abolished, we say it should be reformed. Poet Theo Dorgan has a very good article on … Continue reading
Carne Beach was buzzing with intellectual activity and environmental-friendly merry-making for this year’s Point Festival (Aug 23-25). This unique event attracted European politicians, energy experts, climatologists, environmentalists, film makers, musicians, comedians (and belly-dancers!) for a weekend of lively debate and … Continue reading