- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
- So where does the Green Party stand on the 8th Amendment?
- Still looking for a reason to vote Green?
Monthly Archives: April 2013
So just what has Minister for Environment Phil Hogan achieved on the climate change front? Having promised so much he has systematically dismantled much of what the Greens put in place when in government. It’s terrible to say but it … Continue reading
We are just back from a very successful Convention 2013 in wild and windy Salthill. Inspirational talks and discussions, good motions, meeting up with old friends, and looking forward to a re-energised GP stepping up to the plate again. While … Continue reading
It’s April so that means it’s National Spring Clean time again. Up and down the country local communities and tidy towns groups are rolling up their sleeves and doing it for themselves. If you want to play your part register … Continue reading
We are very much looking forward to the annual Green Party convention in Galway this weekend. There is a very positive air in the party right now with membership numbers on the rise and lots of good policies coming together. … Continue reading
A strategic review of the Wexford Town & Environs Development Plan is now underway. This will include a review of zonings in the present plan. No new zonings will take place at this time. If you want to get your … Continue reading