- Grace O’Sullivan is ready for Europe!
- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
Monthly Archives: December 2012
We wish you a happy, safe, peaceful … and green Christmas. Remember to separate and return your recyclables and send your compostables to the compost heap. Don’t leave the heating on all day. Or the lights. Walk instead of driving … Continue reading
Ireland’s welcome rise in the international climate performance index will be short lived if the Government continues to unpick progressive measures introduced in recent years. Green Party Leader Eamon Ryan said today: “It is great to see Ireland near the … Continue reading
“The sixth successive year of austerity for the beleaguered Irish people, and the harshest so far …” says The Examiner of Budget 2013 in a December 3rd editorial entitled “Hardest hit will be hit hard … again”. It’s a nice … Continue reading
Here is an extract from economist Colm McCarthy’s article in The Sunday Independent on Dec 2: “The common currency project is a Franco-German political deal from the 1990s, which saw France support German reunification in exchange for German agreement to … Continue reading
The Department of Environment’s new Myplan.ie planning and spatial data portal system allows the public to view the 400 development and local area plans, developed by the 88 planning authorities, across the country in one easy to use mapping tool. … Continue reading
The Green Economy Group, consisting of 25 national environmental NGOs, has been meeting with senior Government officials in preparation for the “Action Plan for Jobs 2013″. The outcome of this process is the document “Creating Sustainable Employment by Greening the … Continue reading