- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The second Carnsore Summer School takes place on the weekend September 7 to 9, 2012. The event is organised by the Green European Foundation working with Green Foundation Ireland. The venue is the Carne Holiday Centre in Carne, Co Wexford … Continue reading
Minister for Environment showed his true colours with the announcement today in his internal planning enquiry that there was no wrong-doing. Green Party HQ said “We will never know what the real stories were in these and other Councils because … Continue reading
The recent downturn left the median American family in 2010 with no more wealth than in the early 1990s, erasing almost two decades of accumulated prosperity, the US Federal Reserve said. Family Net Worth in USA Drops to Level of … Continue reading
The Draft County Wexford Biodiversity Action Plan is now available to view. Any comments, suggestions or criticisms must be in by June 29, 2012. Go have a look and see what you make of it.