- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
- So where does the Green Party stand on the 8th Amendment?
- Still looking for a reason to vote Green?
Monthly Archives: March 2012
At the recent party convention held in Kilkenny, a majority, 61.2%, of Green Party members voted in favour of a yes vote in the upcoming Stability Treaty referendum. As this is short of the 2/3 majority required for policy change … Continue reading
Green Party leader Eamon Ryan says that “For every month this Government has been in office they have found ways to make our country less Green.” He goes on to say that “At a time when Governments across the world … Continue reading
March 31 – Sowing, Planting and Growing Vegetables & Herbs April 21 Growing Crops in a Poly-Tunnel (incl. erecting tunnel) May 19 Managing Crops Through the Summer July 7 Harvesting & Storing Vegetables Having attended one of these courses last … Continue reading
Sir, Welcoming the call from Shane Morris to “develop evidence based, GM policies in a democratic manner” (Letters, March 13th) I would like to remind him of his own longitudinal analysis of university scientists opinion of GM food and crops. … Continue reading