- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
- So where does the Green Party stand on the 8th Amendment?
- Still looking for a reason to vote Green?
Monthly Archives: November 2011
THE NUCLEAR Free Local Authorities (NFLA) recently held its winter seminar in Wexford Town. They discussed ways Ireland can develop its renewable energy infrastructure. They also discussed the impact the proposed new nuclear plants in the UK may have for … Continue reading
Jamestown Environmental Reserve is situated close to Oylegate, Co Wexford. Owner, Will Warham, has been nurturing this 60 acres of so for several decades to the point where it is now a veritable haven for indigenous plants, bugs and wildlife. … Continue reading
Some of Ireland’s best-known musicians will be performing at a special anniversary concert to celebrate 30 years of the Greens in Ireland at Vicar Street on Sunday, 11 December The performers include: Dónal Lunny, who will have a rare musical … Continue reading