- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
Monthly Archives: August 2011
On Saturday, September 24 we are going foraging in the wild with the irrepressible and hugely knowledgeable Mary White as she takes us on The Blackstairs Eco Trail Tour. We meet at Mary’s house in Killedmond, near Borris at 12 … Continue reading
Redmond Park in Wexford Town will be a hive of activity next Sunday when the rescheduled Picnic in the Park brings together a feast of music, dance, arts and sports. Those energetic souls behind the “Love Redmond Park” campaign are … Continue reading