- CLIMATE CASE IRELAND
- Birdwatch Ireland and the Heritage Bill
- 200 million euro capital programme for Wexford
- Hinkley Point C Nuclear Plant
- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Co Wexford Organic Centre at Cushinstown, Co Wexford has a Fruit Growing course on Nov 5. Courses here run from 10am to 3pm. Cost is €40. Horticulturist and Manager Richard Mee is hugely knowledgable and, just as importantly, great at … Continue reading
The “Love Redmond Park” group continues to achieve results with this much loved Wexford Town park. The combination of continuous monitoring and regular clean-ups has made the park a much more family-friendly space. They also acknowledge the support of the … Continue reading