- Same Old, Same Old!
- Climate Change: the government still doesn’t get it
- Waterford to host Convention 2017
- Challenges facing Rural Ireland
- South East Economy Continues to Stagnate
- No Minister for Environment?
- Green Party welcomes Government u-turn on introducing pay-by-weight charges
- Green TD attacks parties for putting politics ahead of country
- ‘This election is make or break for the Green Party’
- Next politician that calls to your door ask him/her to outline their party’s environmental policy
- Same as it ever was!
- So where does the Green Party stand on the 8th Amendment?
- Still looking for a reason to vote Green?
- Green Party leader Eamon Ryan to speak in Gorey
- Ann’s Election Launch Evening A Great Success
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Over 300 Green Party members from all over the country gathered in Dublin last weekend for one big self-analysis session: “who am i?”, “where am I coming from?” and “where am I going?”. We looked into the tea leaves, we … Continue reading
Wexford Tidy Towns Committee, with the support of Wexford Borough Council and local businesses, is really getting stuck in to improving the look of Wexford. It is great to see people taking pride in their town and being willing to … Continue reading
A meeting has been called for Monday, March 28 to discuss the best way to maximise the valuable resource that is Redmond Park, one of the few remaining green spaces in Wexford town. The park, which nominally is run by … Continue reading
Do you think Wexford town needs allotments? If yes we want to hear from you. A recent attempt to set up an allotments scheme in a lovely old walled garden adjacent to town foundered just before it was due to … Continue reading
“Trevor Sargent: The Kitchen Garden Tour” came to Wexford Organic Centre, Cushinstown on Saturday, April 9. The event, organised by Wexford Greens, offered expert tuition on growing herbs and veg. Trevor opened proceedings with a presentation on his own much … Continue reading
The recent natural disasters in Japan have shown us that, when it comes to nuclear energy, the same terrible risks still exist and the same self-denial by the authorities and the nuclear industry still exist. Governments in Europe and North … Continue reading