- Wexford Resilience
- Green Party enters negotiations
- Opportunity for members to join policy groups
- Government formation: What do Wexford Greens think?
- COVID Posters
- Green Party leader calls for National Unity Government
- Message from Green Party leader Eamon Ryan
- Letterkenny hosts Green Party Convention
- Greens will talk to anyone and everyone!
- Green Party talks to all parties in its efforts to form government
- Green Tsunami!
- Election Day at last
- Friday canvassing reminder!
- MEP Grace O’Sullivan endorses Paula’s campaign
- Paula is Green Party candidate for Wexford
Category Archives: Government
“Our Parliamentary Party members have carefully weighed up their options and decided to go into negotiations. They are now looking for a deal that can fulfil their mandate to deliver the Party policy, for which they campaigned during the General … Continue reading
Wexford Greens have advised the GP team charged with exploring the possibility of the party going into government as follows … From Wexford Greens meeting 19 Feb, 2020: Should the Greens agree to enter government as a minority partner or … Continue reading